PADDLE BOARDS AND KAYAKS
Last updated 2020/08/05
- Kayaks and paddle boards are for member use only.
- Kayaks and paddle boards are used at the member’s own risk.
- All members wanting to use a kayak or paddle board must sign a waiver of liability and sign out a paddle from the main bar.
- Members must be at least sixteen (16) years old to sign out a paddle.
- The paddles are the responsibility of the member and must be returned to the KYC main bar after use by the member who signed them out. Do not pass the paddles on to another member wishing to use the equipment.
- Paddle boards and kayaks are not water toys. They can only be used as designed and with the appropriate paddles.
- Put away all equipment after use; do not leave them on the docks. Lost paddle boards, kayaks and paddles will be billed to the member account at replacement cost.
- Paddle board and kayak users must provide their own approved Personal Flotation Device (PFD). Kayak and paddle board users must wear a PFD at all times.
- Please keep your excursions within a reasonable time limit and distance from the KYC Clubhouse (1-3 hrs) and within the area bounded by:
- East to Milton Island,
- South to Wolfe Island, and
- West to a line from red navigation mark KS2 and the Portsmouth Olympic Harbour entrance.